8.20.2010

Disneyland Tips

Are you heading to Disneyland any time soon? Are you coming to Disneyland and/or California Adventure Theme Park for the first or second time? Do you want to get on all of the rides you and your group want to go on? Well now you have the chance to SCAM DISNEYLAND. What I mean by this is to do everything you planned.

am a pass-holder at Disneyland. I have gone there all the time since I was 2 years old. The plan was to have as many of our family members together at Disneyland. Now the majority of our family were pass-holders but my father's cousin, my father's cousin's wife, and my father's cousin's baby were all coming, too. And it was the little baby's first time there. My goal was to get 15 people on all of the rides. Crazy, I know. But we did it. We did everything we wanted to. Any popular ride or show you can mention, we rode or watched it.

My point here is this: If you are going to Disneyland for the first time and you know it will be crowded but you still want to get on ALL of the good rides without waiting in ridiculous 55-90 minute lines- LISTEN TO ME. Cause I know what I am talkin' about.

No comments:

Post a Comment