8.21.2010

How to Avoid Disneyland Crowds

There are many theories on how to avoid crowds. But with each theory, there are flaws. The true theory is this: Disneyland is always crowded. Period. There is no possible way to avoid all the crowds. But my advice to you is this:

1. Avoid Fridays and Saturdays. These days are the days they get the most attendence of the average week.

2. The farther you are from the weekends the less crowded it is LIKELY to be. This is one of those theories that has many cracks: Summer, Holidays, and Special Occasions. Recently, when I went with my family of 15, we went on Sunday and Monday. We found that Monday was more crowded than Sunday. For this one, I suggest Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday.

3. Sundays are often the least crowded day of the weekend.

4. Avoid holidays. Especially Christmas, Fourth of July, New Years, and Easter. There are often the most crowded day of the year.

5. My suggestion is to try and not go during the summer. Summer months are also extremely crowded. If you want to come for the park to see everything. Come during the down months: January, Febuary, and March. One year I went of Saturday, January 7th and it felt like there was not a single person there. My uncle and I thought everyone was at Matterhorn, when we headed over there, there was not a single person in line. This was the same case for absolutely every single ride. No ride exceded the 20 minute wait mark. It really is the luck of the draw.

6. You should always make sure you take my advice on how to get on a ride when it is crowded by using the following oppurtunities: Fast Pass, Rider Switch Pass, and Single Rider. See "Rides" Page

Hope these Tips help you the next time you go to Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment