8.20.2010

Ways to Use

Now I know there are going to be a wide variety of readers out there someday so I want to make this very clear. My blog is not just for the readers who have no experience with Disneyland at all. It is for everyone. All ages. You see if there is a new attraction or ride- let's take World of Color for example- and you really want to see it but don't know how. Come to me. I have seen the show twice and have "gotten away like a bandit". I use this phrase a lot because i believe it tbest describes my adventures. I got 15 people into the 9:00 showing of World of Color one night in the first available area. We were practically front row. All 15 of us. If you have had failed attempts at going on new rides, seeing new shows, or just a bad day in general- come to me and I will give you tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment